- $11.6 million. A faulty set up causing a mooring line to break and strike an apprentice engineer resulting in brain injury.
- $1.2 million. Negligent modification of fishing gear resulted in a commercial fisherman sustaining spinal fractures.
INDUSTRIAL / CONSTRUCTION
- $2.0 million. An improper set up led to a concrete pumping truck tipping over with its boom crushing the leg of a construction worker.
- $1.1 million. Construction worker suffered multiple orthopedic injuries when he fell through an unguarded opening on the second floor of a building under construction.
- $1.0 million. Negligently constructed scaffolding resulted in an engineer falling and suffering multiple orthopedic injuries.
- $10.0 million. 18 year old suffered severe brain injury when hospital employees failed to properly monitor him post-surgery.
- $5.0 million. A man suffered severe brain injury following over-prescription of narcotic medication at hospital.
- $2.0 million. Medical personnel failed to timely diagnose and treat bleeding post surgery, causing a spinal cord injury, resulting in the patient being rendered a paraplegic.
- $2.0 million. Medical personnel failed to timely diagnose and treat bleeding post surgery, resulting in compartment syndrome.
- $1.5 million. Man suffered incomplete paraplegia when physicians failed to timely diagnose and treat a neurological condition.
- $1.4 million. Woman suffered a debilitating stroke when physicians failed to diagnose and properly treat her heart condition.
- $1.2 million. Man suffered incomplete paraplegia when physicians failed to timely diagnose and treat a neurological condition.
- $1.0 million. Surgeon and hospital employees failed to timely diagnose and treat neurological disorder leading to spinal cord injury.
AUTOMOBILE / TRUCKING
- $1.0 million. Result on behalf of the family of a rodeo star killed by a drunk driver. The bar that served the driver excessive amounts of alcohol was held liable.
- $1.0 million. College student was killed in an automobile accident. This lawsuit led to sweeping changes regarding alcohol use by local and national chapters of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
- $1.0 million. Man killed when his car was rear ended by semi-truck on U.S. Interstate 5.
- $1.0 million. Woman suffered neck fractures resulting from a fall at a commercial premise.