People turn to Tim Jones when they need an Oregon personal injury attorney. They do so because Tim is the tough advocate they need to attain the justice they deserve.
The grandson of Irish immigrants who homesteaded in Eastern Oregon in the early 1900’s, Tim comes from a line of ranchers and mill workers. On his way to becoming an attorney, he spent the better part of two decades as a farm laborer, construction and mill worker. He spent two years living in Portland’s poorest neighborhoods running an emergency relief program,
delivering most basic of assistance to low income families.
Tim has successfully represented thousands of workers and their families from every corner of Oregon
Tim brings valuable lessons learned from rural Oregon and his work in the inner city to his 28 year legal career. The values of hard work and preparation drive Tim to achieve the best possible results for his clients. He has an authentic appreciation for the stress individuals and families face when confronted with personal injury or wrongful death. First and foremost a trial lawyer, Tim is determined to achieve justice on his clients’ behalf in cases involving trucking and motor vehicle accidents, construction and industrial workplace injuries, medical malpractice, maritime accidents, government torts, and dangerous and defective products.
Professional Organizations and Honors
- Attorney Tim Jones has earned Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating, AV Preeminent, for legal ethics and ability. Martindale Hubbell uses a peer review rating system, based upon the confidential opinions of lawyers and judges.
- Since 2006, Tim Jones has been selected for inclusion in Oregon SuperLawyers, representing the top 5% of attorneys in Oregon based upon independent research, confidential nomination, and the evaluations of fellow attorneys.
- US News and Reports Best Lawyers in America has recognized attorney Tim Jones as a “Best Lawyer” for his work and success in medical malpractice law, personal injury litigation, and products liability.
Attorney Tim Jones is a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), and the Multnomah County and Oregon Bar Associations.
To read about some of Tim’s legal successes, click here to view our News page.
For more than 30 years, Tim has given back to the community through participation in volunteer projects and nonprofits, including:
- Director of an emergency relief program serving inner-city Portland neighborhoods
- Served on the Board of Directors of the St. Mary’s Home for Boys
- Served on the School Board, and Chair of the Board, for All Saints School
- Served as Vice President, Laurelhurst Neighborhood Association
- Volunteered extensively in coaching and organizing youth athletics
- Tim and his wife are strong supporters of the St. Andrews Nativity School in Portland, a tuition free middle school committed to serving young people of all faiths from low income backgrounds.
Tim is an avid cyclist and hiker, and has competed in triathlons. He enjoys traveling, paddle boarding, cross fit, and working in his yard, but most importantly, spending time with his wife and three children.
We will treat you respectfully and advocate fiercely on your behalf.
Your case is important to you – and it is important to Tim. If you have been wrongly injured due to the negligence of a business, physician, hospital or clinic, government entity, pharmaceutical, in an auto or truck accident, or by the negligence of another, contact us now for a free consultation. And, we only collect attorney’s fees if we recover damages on your claim through a settlement or trial.